Ubisoft has released its first patch for the PC version of its open world action game ‘Watch Dogs 2’ which aims to mainly improve the game’s performance and reduce crashes. Even the multiplayer mode will be improved and should run smoother from now on.
The PC version of Ubisoft’s ‘Watch dogs 2’ has received a patch with which the developers aim to improve the performance of the game by reducing the number of crashes, making the multiplayer mode run smoother and removing several NPC glitches
Also included in the update 1.06.135.3 are the fixes with which were already integrated into the console version of the open world game with the 1.6 update.
Here are the patch notes:
- Improved stability on AMD Crossfire systems – This patch fixes instability on Crossfire systems (AMD dual GPU systems).
- Fixed Donut NPCs Glitch – After downloading this patch, PC players will no longer see hilarious hordes of Donut people roaming the streets. Only a regular number of Donut people should now be seen on the streets.
- [Performance] Game Crashing – This patch will have various crash fixes for a smoother gameplay experience.
- [Online & Multiplayer] Seamless Online – Players should now experience improved reliability of seamless online and matchmaking through the Multiplayer App.
- [Multiplayer] Activity Frequency – This patch fixes the issue of the cooldown resetting after a player dies while being the target of a hack during Online Invasions. Players should now experience regular cooldown times and a normal frequency of getting hacked during their gameplay.
- [Online Invasions] Target Detecting Hackers through walls using NetHack – Some players reported being able to detect Hackers through walls using NetHack during Online Invasions. This bug is fixed in this patch.
The PC-version of Watch Dogs 2 has been available since the 29th of November
Latest posts by Vicky (see all)
- Resident Evil 7: Demo-Update Improves Performance and HBAO+-Support - 1st January 2017
- ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’: Promo-Materials Reveal it will be Released in Late 2017 - 30th December 2016
- Battlefield 1: First pictures from the DLC ‘They Shall Not Pass’ - 27th December 2016